HOUSTON VASCULAR ACCESS CENTER
Park Plaza Professional Building
1213 Hermann Drive, Suite 530
Houston, Texas 77004
Dr. Abdulhayoglu graduated with Honors from Tufts University School of Medicine, received his internal medicine training at the University of Pittsburgh and completed his renal fellowship at The University of Michigan. He is board certified in Nephrology, and is a member of the American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology. Additionally, he has a Masters degree in Business Administration.
Our team is patient oriented and committed to safety, quality and service.
HVAC uses a GE OEC C-arm imaging system. By using state of the art equipment, we help assure you are receiving the best possible care.
We are located at 1213 Hermann Drive, in Suite 530 ofthe Park Plaza Professional Building.
Information about AV Access
- American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology (ASDIN)
- Fistula First
- Preparing for Dialysis: The AV Fistula (Dr. Fadem)
- NKF-KDOQI Guidelines - Vascular Access
- An old, but still relevant talk about AV access (Dr. Fadem)
- Vascular Access Assessment and Management (Drs. Peden, Abdulhayoglu and Nassar)
- Self Cannulation (Judy Weintraub)
- Please be careful with my veins
- Educational Videos for Professionals
- My Access is Infected - Now What (Dr. Fadem)
- Bill Peckham - Cannulating the Buttonhole)